Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Co-worker

So my other co-worker, L, the one who married a mexican and whatnot is back.

Apparently, immigration Canada only wants to make the lives of Asians hell cause a guy who was in US federal prison crossed to border with no questions asked.

Yes, both of them made it together and without hitches.

He did almost die when he was in Mexico. He ate some fish and got an allergic reaction and was almost blue by the time the paramedics were called. This meant that L meeting JC's family never happened. They spent a few days in the hospital instead.

After which, they attended L's daughter's wedding and came back.

So all in all it worked out. L is now in the process of sponsoring JC and filling out Immigration forms. Remember I told you that JC is still married and L's marriage is therefore null. Apparently, L is choosing to ignore that tiny bit of information and go on with the sponsorship. Also she wants yours truly to look at that papers!

Yea, she was like - oh you have done this before, you should look at the papers. I didnt say anything as really I do not want to be part of this scheme at all. I have decided that when she is done, if she is done, filling the forms I will simply say - sorry I cant advise you on this - given the complexity and she should get a lawyer to go over the forms.

We will see what happens.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Yep, don't get involved if you dont have to!

laura b. said...

I second that emotion...let her sort it out on her own, because it sounds like one big mess to me.

Anonymous said...

vi, laura - its a mess alright. one that i dont want to be involved in.