Thursday, April 17, 2008

Co-worker

My co-worker is crazy.

The receptionist, L, is always stuck her cell and it rings loudly like once an hour every hour.

Plus she screams when she talks. She screams when she is on her cell, she is always loud when she is talking to my other co-worker, G and she is screaming on the phone when she is talking to someone she knows.

So really, everything she talks about I know. I know that her daughter is dropping her off at the airport when she goes to Mexico. I dont need to know that but how do I know - cause she was screaming her head off.

This morning she was talking so loudly that I had shut my office door to write an email cause she was talking really loudly to her bro, who was inquiring about her going the airport.

Its getting a bit much now. I have thought to tell her to stop with the crazy cell phone chats and stuff but have not done so cause I wont her here in July and dont really care all that much.

My other co-worker G, is a bit crazy. She is bossy but has a great heart and I do love her a lot. She is blindly loyal to this place we call work. G is 60 and has a screwed up back but continues to slog at work cause she feels its her duty. I think its a bit much since I do think she needs to take care of herself and her health and forget everything else for now. I mean at 60 you are hardly the healthy horse you once were and things take longer to heal.

Its nutty.

2 comments:

Vi said...

I think I'd want to shove that cellphone where the sun doesn't shine!

Viki said...

vi - lol, yea it rings and then she screams. she is gone for 2 weeks so its quite now. I love it.