Friday, May 23, 2008

Piss off

I just got a forward from L, sent by one of the directors.

In it are various things one of which is "(Viki's) potentially leaving after mat leave" - this completely pisses me off. I mean I have never said anything about leaving. Why am I leaving? I hate that I am being forced to leave b/c someone is too juvenile to get along with me.

Whats more, is that according to employment standards act, they have to keep my job open when I get back. So them saying something like this is not only offensive its also illegal.

I feel like screaming for working with this bunch of fools.

Seriously. The professionals I work with - are not that smart we all assume them to be.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

If they are concerned that you are going to end up leaving permanently after you have your baby, they need to talk to you directly! Sending out emails like that seems, yeah, foolish.

Viki said...

Laura -that would be a grown-up thing to do.