Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am getting bigger by the second. Its a bit odd to see yourself when you are pregnant....

I mean, in normal circumstances you would do whatever to stop the accumulating fat. But in this case, you are supposed to keep it up.

Seriously, I am stupidly big and at a point where my belly is always in the way. Even sitting on the couch is a bit of a problem. Forget sleeping. Ever way I turn, my belly seems to be the first one there. And the fact that I cant sleep in the belly itself is more problematic.

I have also started to sleep without any covers. So I am buck naked, with a giant protruding belly and no covers as I freaking hot all the time. Its not like its 20 degrees here. Last night and the day before, it was pouring rain. So its quite cool. But I think the hormones are making me super sensitive to temperature. So if its even a little hot - I am boiling.

Its absurd. And to think that I still have a good 2 months to go. Wow!

We will see what happens. Actually, in a weird way this all quite funny.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Only two months to go! Wow!

It seems like people sort of max out around 7 months...like the baby will get a lot bigger, but you won't. I don't know why that is.

Vi said...

Laura beat me to it!!! I can't believe it's only two months to go! I remember reading when you were desperate to fall pregnant!