Thursday, May 22, 2008

Co-worker and other things

So G who has been deathly ill is diagnosed with ITP. Click on ITP to read more....


Anyhoo, maybe I have seen too many House (which is totally fantastic BTW) but it sounds like something you would get diagnosed with when there is nothing else to explain it.

Anyhoo, it doesnt sound too serious but doesnt sound too good either.

I have told G time and again to take her computer home and work from there that would at least give her some rest.

She wont do it. So whatever.

Now, to the other co-worker. L, is back and pretty much the same. Her husband JC is suffering from some sort of dental problem. He had to go to the dentist and get his tooth pulled out, after which he got an infection and he is on tylenol 3s.

But other than that things seem fine.

L, also mentioned that when they got to Mexico - like the second day there - JC almost died.

They were in Tijuana and had dinner and L was looking out of the patio when she saw JC laying on the floor. She went near him and saw that he was turning blue. She hit him on the chest a few times and called for the paramedics. He was taken to the hospital and kept there for a few days. He apparently had an allergic reaction to fish he had for dinner. That would suck and would totally freak me out.

Anyways, he was okay and doctors told him no more fish. The consequence of this was that they could not go see JC's family. Which kind of seems like a sweet coincidence to me. I am not saying that JC was faking dying but it did work out in his favour....

Who knows.

Also in other random things slipping in my mind, I totally want to blog about my sis-in-law's bf but cant. I mean, I love my sis-in-law and do like R (the bf) but sometimes he does things that make me suspicious. Like "dude whats going on?" not the other bad kind of suspicion. Just that somethings just dont make sense. I have talked to G about this and she agrees its a bit weird. I cant blog, just in case someone I know reads this lame blog and I will totally be in hot water.

But just an fyi - there is something weird about R and I dont know what and I want to know what it is but cant.

Okay I think I am done my rants.

2 comments:

Lala said...

I am so curious now, about his weirdness! Is it that he is saying things that don't seem to add up? Maybe he is nervous around your sis in law's family so he wants to impress you guys but instead acts all weird?

Viki said...

lala- its more than that. There is bit of weirdness that I cant put my finger on. Fact is I have had this uncomfortable feeling he is not saying something from the first time I met him...