Wednesday, March 26, 2008

co-worker gossip

So, my other co-worker (lets call her G) and myself were talking about L. G is a kindly elderly woman who will go out of her way to please someone. I like her a lot actually.

Anyhoo, we were talking about L and JC and I think G hates the fact that JC calls L pretty much every hour. Her cell goes off and then she is on with him about how much she loves him and all that. I guess the honeymoon isnt over yet. Good for them.

So G wanted to mention to L that maybe she shouldn't take JC with her to Mexico for her daughter's wedding as he might not be able to come back. I personally dont care, but do agree with G. L is even more convinced that she should fly to Mexico for her daughter's wedding.

Something tells me this is not going to end well.

First of all, L is bi-polar. She is on medication and is pretty good about taking the medication. But, I can see how she doesnt see things the way G and myself do. Secondly, L is not rich. She lives off her income here and going to Mexico for her daughter's wedding. Partly, L and JC are going to Mexico to meet JC's family there. Something tells me that L wont end up meeting JC's family. I am convinced there is something more there that JC hasnt mentioned to L. Anyways, so they are both flying to Mexico and going all over to meet the family and such. They are also living in a resort for a few days. All this is being paid for by L. She has taken out a loan for this trip. This means that she owes the bank money for her trip to Mexico, JC's trip up here and her dental costs. I think she is biting on more than she can chew.

She still has to start the immigration process. I think JC should pay at least a part of the immigration fees. I dont think that is going to happen.

We will see. She goes away in April.

2 comments:

Vi said...

She should be able to chew now she's got her teeth fixed! bwahahaha!

Viki said...

vi - hehehehe