Friday, March 28, 2008

Random list -

I am feeling

a) very tired as I didnt sleep well last night
b) cold as it is now snowing and freaking cold
c) like I should gobble a pastry or something such to make me wake up
d) bored out of my head as I all want to do is sleep. Work doesnt seem interesting
e) stressed with random things that I cant do much about
f) missing J, cause he has been working like crazy but I cant tell him that cause I dont want make him feel guilty.
g) generally uncomfortable as my belly gets bigger - there is a lot more pressure on everything that sits below the belly
h) missing home and my mom. I want to hug her and sleep in her lap
i) bored again.

Okay have a good weekend.

1 comment:

laura b. said...

Aw! I hope you have a nice, restful weekend. Treat yourself well.