Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have had 4 fabulous days off. It was nice.

I only got to hang out with J for the first 2 as he had to work but it was good.

I lost my cell and some guy found it. Anyways, it was a bit of a panic but apparently it is all good. I dont have it yet, its at my in-laws place as the guy was closer to their home than mine.

Other than that, we made some Ikea furniture in prep for the July arrival on Friday. It was fine. No biggie.

On Saturday, we were at home just lazing around. Actually J was watching the NCAA championship thingys. So most of the day was gone there.

On Sunday, J went to work, I cleaned and both of us went over to my in-laws.

Yesterday, I was at home cleaning, organizing, doing laundry and such and J was at work.

I did pass out on the couch for an hour and half - which was interesting. I was watching TV and decided that I should have nap or a cat nap, if you will. Next thing I know, its almost 4 in the afternoon and I was starving (a common thing these days). Oh well.

It was a restful weekend so that was good. Rarely do I wake up after a weekend when some energy. Today I did - which was a nice change.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Sounds like you had an almost ideal long weekend. Good for you!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh...i am envious. I want rest and energy too.

NCAA thingys...hehehe That is cute. Hey my UCLA Bruins are still in it. YAY!

have more fabulous weekends sweetie.

Ciao babes.

Viki said...

Laura - yup. It was good times.

Spiky - I do like basket ball but have been distracted to actually focus on anything.