Thursday, November 15, 2007

So, I get to meet my co-worker's husband (JC) that came from Mexico.

There is a whole back story that I am afriad of posting as there were problems with coming through the airport and immigration. Oh well, he didnt lie - told immigration Canada that he was in jail for smuggling pot into the States, completed his sentence and that now he has given his life to Christ and is dedicated to help others not kill themselves w/ drugs and so on.

After 2 hours of interrogation immigration Canada let him in. My co-worker and JC are now married. And I get to meet him today. This will be nice as I have heard about this guy for 3 months and now I can see him.

I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop. But lets hope this is a one legged problem and there is no other shoe.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

For your co-worker's sake, I really do hope he is a new man. I guess everyone deserves a second chance.

Vi said...

Wow, now THAT was quick! Yep, lets hope he's all above board.