Monday, November 26, 2007

Sick, sick, sick

I am too sick to eat anything. I feel soooooo hungry but the thought of eating grosses me out. I go through this grossing out of food every so often but right now I am dying to eat!

Its a bad combo. Plus, I have to make sure I eat healthy!

Yesterday, I couldnt down anything other than boiled rice. I know, not good for the baby but I think me puking everything I eat wouldnt be that good either. So - I ate some boiled rice and drank some soy milk. I had to force myself to drink half a glass of Soy.

I actually find that milk and cheese make me sick. I have always known I was slightly allergic to to both but the pregnancy is bringing the worst in me. I had some ice cream and some crackers and cheese on Saturday night and woke up early morning with sweat running down me, horrible (worst) stomach ache I have ever had and nausea like there is no tomorrow - I go to the washroom and think that the worse is happening. But no, I had horrible upset stomach all the while trying not to puke and wanting a glass of cold water. I somehow stumble back to bed - J is up wondering the same thing. Then, about half an hour later - I feel normal like nothing had happened.

Anyways, while I am not able to eat, I feel like eating butter fried bread and pickled turmeric. But the thought of eating them is making me sick. So you see I dont know what to do!

3 comments:

Vi said...

pickled turmeric??? Never heard of that one! lol

Viki said...

vi - its fresh tumeric root pickled in salt and stored. it is delicious and bitter and salty and just good.

laura b. said...

Hopefully your nausea will pass as you move into the second trimester. It does for lots of people.