Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dubai

I want to go to Dubai! I keep hearing about it from my family in India...

I seems fun. Lots of heat and tonnes of money.

Of maybe I just want to be in some place warm and sunny. I could totally do that right now. Hawaii, Mexico, India, Australia - whatever. Bring it on!

Hmmm, I keep waiting for my warm, flop around vacation - not that Italy wasnt fun. It was awesome and I am so glad we did that but I want to go and flop on the beach...

You cant have it all can you? Damn it!

4 comments:

laura b. said...

I want it all too...and that would definitely including laying on a warm beach...that sounds lovely.

Brian said...

I thought with your love of British, Australian and Irish accents you'd be heading for the UK,OZ or Ireland.

Vi said...

Do you think you can fit in my suitcase to come to oz with me.... in 16 days time!!!! (but whose counting?)

Viki said...

laura - yes, I keep thinking of July next year - for various reasons (baby is due then) - but it also means I get to be warm and by the beach!

Brain - Right now I want heat. Oz sounds perfect! I hear there is snow in your part of the world....brrr

Vi - oooo, can I? I will be very well behaved within the said suitcase...I am so happy you get to go!