Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am so hungry. Like I can eat a horse. Really. Doesnt matter what I eat - as soon as I am done eating I want to eat more. Like yesterday, I had dinner and then wanted to eat another dinner - its crazy!

And then, I saw my acupuncturist who was shocked that I havent given up tea for my pregnancy. I am Indian I drink tea - my only vice. Once a day with tonnes of milk and sugar - so shoot me!

Anyhoo, so I told her that I have been craving spicy food - and she said that was very unusual for pregnant women. Now I feel I am odd. Meh! who cares I will eat spicy food and drink my cha with it!

2 comments:

Vi said...

geezm tea is okay, it's coffe docs are more worried about, and nothing wrong with spicy food either! Enjoy yourself! (at least you aren't throwing it up!) lol

laura b. said...

Drink your tea and eat your spicy foods with pleasure. They won't do any harm!