Monday, September 17, 2007

Random

I only have two weeks to go and there is so much to do.

I feel I need more time to go away on vacation.

Anyways, I had a dream where I had a child with me and then I gave it to someone to keep an eye on him/her. Then, the child was lost. No one could find him/her and I was terrified.

Okay, its good to know I am back to normal - getting stupid dreams.

Work is going on as usual. The new board is getting elected today - so that will be interesting. Not that I care anymore.

I watching the emmys last nite - I freaking hate Sally Field. She is soooooo dramatic. Okay, the reason I am talking about the Emmys is I was watching it w/ J - and I was sitting on the loveseat and he was on the couch - I look over and he was switching his contacts from old phone to new phone. And I couldnt help but feel overwhelming love for him. He is so cute and cuddly and lovable.

We met about 10 yrs ago and from the first instant we talked to each other - we clicked. It was right. We both knew that. When I decided to marry him - and I proposed BTW, I knew it was right. I knew that if I didnt do that - marry this guy (rather I had to marry him to be with him cause we were both in different countries and I could just visit him to Canada - cause I wouldnt get a freaking visa) I would regret it forever.

I have not regretted marrying him, my only regret is not living in India. I think I will always miss that. There will always be that empty spot in my heart.

I think J knows that. He knows that more than anything I want to move back home. It will always be home for me. It is where my heart is. But I cant just do that. Financially it would be a disaster. So here I am. Which is fine. I think I will move back one day. I think. As long as my sister and my bro are there - I think I will. I want to.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

You never know what the future will bring, right? Someday it could be the right time to move there. Until then, I hope you get to visit and that your family there is able to come visit you.

Vi said...

aaahhh, you are making me homesick for my country now! At least I'll be seeing all my family again at Christmas. Hope you get to see yours again soon.

Anonymous said...

laura - yes, you never know what future will be.

vi - I forgot you are going down under for christmas - I've always wanted to see christmas in Australia!