Tuesday, September 18, 2007

200?

This is my 200th post!

Yippie.


I woke up this morning and normally I can see the clock on the wall pretty clearly - today I couldnt. I couldnt really see how late I was going to be.

See normally I set my clock for 7.16am. And I crawl out of bed at around 7.30 or sometimes, much to the panic of J, at 7.45. So when I open my eyes I see the clock and calculate how long I will be. I have never jumped out of bed anywhere close to the time my alarm goes off.

Anyhoo, I was trying to see the time and then it struck me! I was darker than usual outside. "Pfffffft!" me thinks! Its nearly fall. It will get darker and darker outside until, alas, it will be completely dark. I will have to run around in the dark and look out the window to see nothing but rain pouring and trees blowing in the wind.

It can be pretty gorgeous but also depressing. Hmmm, how time goes.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Wow! Congrats on your 200th post!
A pox upon alarm clocks everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Laura - Fall is upon us - its sad!