Thursday, September 13, 2007

I have been munching on cookies lately. I've had too many now and am in that phase where anything bad my body craves it.

I know I will go back to a clean diet - but its so easy to fall off the road and just go wild eating anything and everything.

Self control is just so hard - it irritates me!

Anyways, the other day I had some cookies and soft drinks (pop, soda, whatever else you call it) with me and forced the cab (taxi) driver to take some. I hope he enjoyed them.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I'm sure he enjoyed them. I know that some people must eat properly all of time, but I sure don't know any of them.

Viki said...

Laura - yes, then yesterday J walked in with cupcakes. They are pretty famous here and if you google "Denmen Cupcakes" you will know what I am talking about. So I had cupcakes!