Friday, September 28, 2007

Kayaking

So I am in Egmont BC for J's firm's retreat. Which is awesome!

Anyhoo, I went kayaking for the first time in my life - it awesome!

I have been canoeing but kayaking was a first. It was a lot of fun!

However, you have to have upper body strength - which I dont. So every now and then, I had to just stop rowing - or whatever it is called. We went in a group and everyone else was ahead of me - but it was okay. I had fun, except next time I would take time to wander around by myself. This was a guided tour - so we were guided but there are other things I wanted to do - just hang out and see the jelly fishes for a little bit and so on.

Anyways, I had fun. Afterwards I came to the room had a nap and hot shower.

Its been fun for a while.

Poor J, he has been in a meeting all day.

3 comments:

Vi said...

FAB! You go to his works retreat and you get to play all day! I like the sound of that!

Lala said...

Sounds like fun! The weather must be nice there - very jealous!

laura b. said...

That is the way to attend a work function...as the non-worker! Yay! Sounds like a lot of fun :-)