Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evil

I have been evil.

Yesterday, after leaving work - I went to buy some luggage since the one I have is falling apart.

I couldnt find one so then decided I should walk home - so I was walking and checking messages on my phone.

I had two messages from my acupunturist. Fuck! Acupuncture! I had totally forgotten! One was at 4pm asking me if I was going to be there and one a 4.30pm telling me that clearly I wasnt going to be there and that she didnt want to charge me and had an opening today that she could fit me in.

What did I do?

I got home and called her.

She picked up the phone and I told her that I had cancelled the appointment. I lied to my nice acupuncturist!

I told her I had cancelled and could not make it to the one today cause, well I couldnt. I was feeling horrible. But the alternative was paying $75 which I wouldnt get back from my benefits provider cause I had no receipt. I was talking to her and happened to mention luggage shopping and she offered me her luggage! I felt even more horrible! I am terrible person. Only way to make it up - somewhat is to buy her some small token for her from Italy.

2 comments:

Vi said...

I'm sure she'll love that. Do it!

laura b. said...

Aw, that's not tooo evil :-) I think a small something from Italy would more than make up for it.