Saturday, October 28, 2006

I have nothing to write about today - nothing interesting, funny or really important.

This is my rant - if I did live alone or w/ just 1 baby (my husband) I believe that I would be more healthy, more productive and more positive person.

Right now - my in-laws live upstairs and every moment of every day - I am freaked out that they or more correctly my MIL is pissed off at me for something or will blame me for something. I have lived like this for 6 yrs. We might move out soon.........might is the word.

But I like eating healthy, I like being and doing things outside this house and I believe I am a very positive person - if I keep away from the negative influences in my life....only that doesnt happen.

Anyhoo............

It rained today - and I was awesome. I like when it rains - things just seem to stop or atleast slow down.

No comments: