Monday, October 30, 2006

I feel blue........

J and myself had this huge row - his compliant that I never show any interest in our finances. Yes, true. I do EVERYTHING else. But that is not good enough.

Anyways - I think I should pay more attention - but honestly, it doesnt make sense to me. Yes, I am that idiot. Its too complicated and I feel that if I make a mistake or ask the wrong question I will get yelled at. Its happened in the past.

Oh well. Thats what you get for marrying an idiot. Anyways, to make matters worse - I cant find my paycheque - and I havent told J.

Now do you see his frustration? I really am an idiot and fool. God knows why I just cant get it at some level.

God I need to be put in a mental institution.

1 comment:

NurseBlogThingy. said...

You are not an idiot. Husbands are a pain in the, well, shall we say neck?
As I tell mine, he knew what I was like before we wed, over 41 years ago!
Be good to yourself, don't let people "run" you down.
X