Thursday, August 23, 2007

I drove to work today. Usually I take the bus.

I was driving today without my license on me. It was stressful. I had forgotten my wallet at work but couldnt get out of driving. So, here I am driving and looking out of the corner of my eye for cops. Paranoid that I am being followed.

I have driven without my license before but that time I didnt know...It was nothing. This time was very stressful. As soon as I parked the car I was relieved. I got out and ran to work.

Phew!

3 comments:

laura b. said...

What an awful feeling. I get a sort of uneasy feeling when I feel like I am driving with a very low tank and very little in the way of money...

Brian said...

We don't have to take our license with us over here. If we're stopped by the Police and they want to see the license, we have five days to produce it at our local police station.

Viki said...

lb - oh yeah did that once. Drove with the tank nearly empty in a snow storm! was not fun.

brian - one more reason for me to move to the uk!