Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I had a very vivid and weird dream. It was all about flowers. Thats all I can remember. There were tonnes of flowers everywhere. I am allergic to flowers - maybe it was some kind of punishment. I dont know. I never have good dreams they are always twisted, bloody, full of misery. Which is why this flowers dream is confusing me. I clearly remember the flowers just not what they were there for....

Oh well.

As J puts it - we have started playing Russian Roulette with the whole pregnancy thing. We stopped using birth control but are not trying to get pregnant. If we do, we do. If not, then there is always Italy.

Oh yea, forgot to mention we are going to Italy for a whole month! Yippie. Actually we might stop over London and then proceed to Italy. But it will be good. Italy is going to go ahead anyways. So that will be exciting. Plus, my good friend lives near London - I havent seen her for 7 years - so that will be fun!

2 comments:

laura b. said...

A month in Italy? Geez, I am beyond jealous!

Viki said...

Lb - it will fun and well deserved. Our first real vacation!