Monday, August 27, 2007

My oh my...

To start - I was weird, awkward kid in school. Never fit in - was always sticking out like a sore thumb!

Forward to now - I just stumbled upon photos put up by an old friend on facebook. In there were photos of two ppl I knew who were going out like 8 years ago. They are engaged.

No, this is not a sappy post about ever lasting love - thats just not me. Its more of a bitchy post.

So these two (the couple) were like the coolest couple in school. And seeing their photos now - I wonder why?

They seem just ordinary ppl. Hmmm funny what times does to ppl!

This reminds of the movie High Fidelity where John Cusack's character realizes how lousy Catherine Zeta-Jones' character really is - after thinking for the longest time she was the coolest chick ever! That is what this moment is for me.

Oh well!

2 comments:

Lala said...

Ha ha! It's strange the things we project on people when we don't know them, like coolness, for instance.

Viki said...

lala - yea, it was a high fidelity moment.