Friday, June 15, 2007

Shut up!

My two co-workers are always having stupid arguments.

Right now they are arguing how to file things on the computer/server and how to access it.

Dear old G is a hoot (as she would say it) I love her - but she doesnt get computers or filing on computers

And the receptionist - yes, the same racist one, is good at computers!

Anyhoo, there are times when they argue for hours on the same subject each one saying the completely different things and not listening to each other.

This can go on and on and on and on!

It really irritates me cause their arguing interferes with what I am doing - cause I cant freaking think!

Now they are chatting!

God - I just want to get my work done and go home - its friday for crying out loud!


Anyways, on a completely different note - Marbleslab seems to be opening its stores in my 'hood here is the link if you dont know what it is all about! http://www.marbleslab.com/

All I can say is about freaking time! My life will be different after its opening!

1 comment:

Just a toy said...

I hope you have a great weekend