Thursday, June 07, 2007

Again on the bus

Yesterday, I seriously thought of starting a blog like this...

I saw this lady who was atleast in her 40s probably more (I can never tell age) anyhoo, she had a fantastic body and I got to know this how?

[Okay at this point let me state that most of the times I dont care what people wear. As long as it makes them comfy who am I to judge but this - was just a bit wierd....]

So she was wearing a black deep necked sweater- just enough to show off her cleavage. It was tight enough and coming just to her hips. Below that she wore black leggings with the word 'bebe' written in pink sequence on her bum. She was wearing fake black snake skin boots. Carrrying a black purse and had loosely wrapped a black and white shawl around her. All this was bit too much to begin with but she also had her hair tied high up and all around her face and had tonnes of makeup on.

Any idea why she would subject herself to this...? Cause it just baffles me.

4 comments:

Just a toy said...

You know the answer just as well as I do. She is looking for attention. And she got it. Too bad she doesn´t know sombody has written about her. It might make her feel important.

laura b. said...

She sounds like quite the drama queen. Your bus posts sort of make me wish it were easier for me to take the bus to work. You see such ecelectic types!

Brian said...

Everyone has their own opinion of how they look. For her this was the look she wanted.

Anonymous said...

Liam - maybe she was looking for attention I honestly dont know. It just seemed odd though.

LB - I do see weird ppl on the bus. I love taking the bus to work - gives me something to look at before being tied up in the office.

Brian - Yes, you are right. Of course all my posts of ppl on the bus are written assuming I dress normal - maybe I look funny!