Thursday, June 21, 2007

Post a Meme Day!

I was tagged at My Boring Life, by LB

(This one is for you lb).

Finish The Sentence Survey Meme

Maybe I should....: take that vacation to Greece!

I love...: rainy breezy days.

People would say that I'm...: stupid but they were wrong.

I don't understand...: why we have 5 day work weeks!

When I wake up in the morning...: I want to go back to sleep.

I lost...: my boarding pass once!

Life is full of...: beauty.

My past is...: my past, nothing more.

I get annoyed when...: people walk slowly in front of me.

Parties are...: losers who think they are cool.

I wish...: I could be blunt to people all the time.

Dogs...: the best.

Cats...: suck, big time!

Tomorrow...: is Friday and for that I am thankful.

I have low tolerance...: for people who dont like change.

If I had a million dollars...: I would donate, donate, donate!

I'm totally terrified...: my child will not understand Bombay!

3 People I Tag for this Meme:

1) Lala - yessss you!
2) Liam
3) Brian, if you are still out there!

4 comments:

laura b. said...

Thanks for playing Viki! I like that you see life as full of beauty.
As for your child understanding Bombay, maybe it is a place that will have to been experienced to be understood. Plan for a nice long trip in the future :-)

Lala said...

Woo hoo! I need procrastination so bad right now!!

Anonymous said...

lb - maybe it will be bootcamp india - there that shd take care of that!

lala - LOL, everyone needs distraction of some sort...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.