Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I dont know what to blog about....


I am seriously thinking about becoming a bone marrow donor. Getting registered. Not b/c of anything or anyone I know who needs bone marrow - but just cause there are not that many brown ppl in the marrow donor list...seems like the right thing to do.

I have some reservations - I dont want to get registered only to say no to someone who needs it. However, I have always believed that if, say for example, I were to donate my lungs they would never go to someone who smokes - you get what I am saying.

I dont know enough how much lifestyle has to do with bone marrow - I am no doctor - but I would like to some research on it....

I think J finds it wierd that I want to get registered just cause...

1 comment:

laura b. said...

I think about things like that too sometimes. I'm not sure what I am willing to give at this time, but after I die they can take whatever they want from me.