Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday bus blues.

I hate going to work on Monday.

This morning was the same. I was staring sleepy eyed into the space before me when a grungy looking man took over that space. He was not dirty directly but certainly implied dirty. He was wearing what looked dirty clothes they were not smelly or anything they just looked dirty. He had unclean hair.

Again this guy was not smelly. But the thought came to my mind - what if I stick my index finger out and touch him to see if he is dirty? What would his reaction be? It was wierd Monday morning moment for me. Usually I dont have such complex thoughts that early in the morning.... So now my brain is working a little too early and it hurts!


I saw this other girl in the bus. She was wearing faking eyelashes first thing Monday morning. What kind of a profession would you have to be in to wear fake eyelashes that early? Her eyes were barely open. Honestly, she was fighting to keep her eyes open under those fake eyelashes. Today she was wearing cords and a top. I didnt have a chance to see how slutty her top was but last week the same girl was wearing definate ho wear!

She was wearing white hot pants that were made out of very professional looking checked material - you know the kind...? So that was wierd to start with. Her butt cheeks were screaming 'Good Monday Morning' to everyone. To top this off, her sweater was flimsy and super low cut. She had tonnes of make-up and high heels....

I am intrigued as to what she does for a living....

No comments: