Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sprain pt 3

So no fracture it seems. However, I have not personally seen the doctor - so I dont know if that is good thing or not.
My other option was a torn ligament. Which it might be cause - the ankle is still swollen.

Freaking goddamn hell!

Moving on - as best as I can - my crush was wearing jeans today. Which for a lawyer is pretty unusual. He is normally in a suit - except Fridays when he walks in Jeans. Today Wednesday - my most hated day of the week - and he was wearing jeans....

Not that that has anything to do with anything - just an observation as I was hobbling my way to the washroom....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Feel better! Is the crush being especially nice because of the injury??

Viki said...

No such luck - hammer - I rarely get to talk to him....