Thursday, June 19, 2008

So my sis is in town. It is interesting to see J react with her around.

Its just new for all of us and new things take time. We will see how this one goes.

In other random news, my G, is excited cause her treatment dates are lined up. Within a week after finding out she has lymphoma. Yes, within a week. Health care works. I have never heard anyone being denied treatment if they really need it. All this scare talk about ppl having to go to US to buy health care is crap. Its ppl who think they need CT scans or MRIs and travel down south and pay for it. Its stupid. If you need a CT Scan you will get it.

Anyhoo, thats my rant for now.

2 comments:

dmarks said...

I have a friend who is the Vancouver area in Canada, and really envies the health care we get down here. She has a special-needs child, and the system really gives the child the shaft.

Trixie said...

If it's anything like our health care, they only give appointments in a week of diagnosis, if it's REALLY serious. I hope they fix her up fine.