Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cravings

So I have been trying to fight my sweet tooth.

I am not going crazy or anything, just trying to eat healthy and not eat junk!

I find the cure to cravings is really cold water. Like water that shocks your mouth and the rest of you. Trust me - it works.

All you have to do is have the will to drink ice cold water (rain or shine) when you are craving something bad.

Of course you dont do it everytime or you will start hating water. So when you think your cravings are really bad, like wanting to eat something just totally junky - you shock your system.

Yea, and no need to thank me. Its okay.

2 comments:

Vi said...

A lot of the time, people think they are hungry, when in actual fact they are thirsty, hence why this works for you!

Viki said...

Vi - I actually heard that from some celebrity weight loss guy. I also like chilled water - cause well, it jolts my system! Being pregnant I havent had that many jolts these days ;o)