Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I cant......Breathe!

Seriously, I cant breathe. Its like my lungs are squished or something.

Actually, they are squished and that is why I cant breathe. Baby is now seriously too big, me thinks.

Its like everytime it moves, it stretches my stomach so much that some times it hurts.

Speaking of stretching, I have freaking stretch marks! They are god awful ugly. Seriously, only thing left right now is my belly button to pop out.

Yea, I am week 33 and my belly button is still in. Take that world!

Ok, let me explain. I have always had a deep belly button. Like super big, like when I wear a tight clingy top you could see how big. I always hated it. It was always embarrassing. But I finally know why I have the belly button I do - its so that when I am 33 weeks preggers, it still hangs in.

Its good.

It wont be in for long though. My belly is already stretched to the limit and the belly button is the only thing left.

So we shall see how long it can hold on.

Meanwhile, I still cant breathe. My bra is now open and I am hiding in my office. I am not going to close it up unless I have to go somewhere.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

haha! It is fun reliving the "magic" of pregnancy through your blog :-)

Lala said...

33 weeks! Holy moly - so you are due pretty soon? This is so exciting! I think you should "live blog" from the hospital HEE HEE :)