Monday, February 18, 2008

Cant Wait.

Cant wait until June. When summer begins - the sun shines and I can wear lovely summer skirts with my uber swollen ankles!

Seriously, I cant wait until June. I just want some heat and warmth without being cooped up in the house. I have started wearing sweaters at home which is pretty rare for me. I want to feel the sun shining and warming me up!

In other random news - one of two my co-worker's, the one married to a mexican immigrant, has the most atrocious sounding phone rings. Before it was a loud old school telephone ring. Dont get me wrong I like those old school rings that go Tring-Tring, Tring-Tring. This one was sort of like that but imagine it ear piercing loud. Now its like 80s futuristic movie gun shots. Again LOUD. She sits by the reception and the phone goes off and I feel like I should duck.

The thing is, she thinks its much softer than the one before. I am not really entirely sure about that.

Anyways.

Also, I ran into someone right now who had a lazy eye. I do too and I thought I should put it down - just cause. Yea, my left eye is a bit lazy - I dont know why but it is.

Okay, over and out!

3 comments:

Vi said...

I wore a skirt out on friday night, cause I was sick of the jeans all the time! it was in the minus temp that evening, but had my boots and beer coat on! lol

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh...honey, I rather like the cold but not to the point of being cooped up.

It was in the 70s F. this past weekend. I wore shorts and a t-shirt when I went to the grocery store with my bubba.

How hot does it get there in the summer? And is it humid?

Viki said...

vi - now that the belly is getting much bigger - I want to wear all these pretty skirts I have from India! They are sitting there mocking me.

Spiky - it gets about 35 degrees C - here in the summer and yes it can be very sticky!