Thursday, February 07, 2008

I cant Wait!!!!!

I am becoming crazy pregnant lady. I cant wait until little jublet makes his/her world debut! I want that child in my arms and not supposedly swimming in my belly.

i think partly b/c I havent felt the baby yet - so its kind of weird for me. Its like I know its there but I cant feel anything and i keep getting bigger. So once the baby starts kicking me in a way I can feel - it might be different.

Wierd how now I cant wait for the baby to come whereas a few months ago i was freaking out at the very thought.

I guess I have grown up!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Normally, it's about 20 weeks when you can 'feel' the baby moving for the first time. You probably already have, and hadn't realised. It's lovely little 'flutters'. when you have a second kid, you normally feel it earlier, cause you realise what the feeling is! Exciting stuff!

Viki said...

vi - cant wait!