Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sparkle

The is sun is sparkling in Vancouver BC today!

Now, if you know Vancouver, you know is quite rare for the sun to shine much less sparkle.

But it is and it is fabulous.

This city is quite beautiful when the sun is shining. Everything is so clean and the trees look greener and mountains look white - covered in snow. It is quite wonderful. I love Vancouver in the summer. It is very hard not to like it!

Victoria, BC is another city I would love to live in. It is more like a retirement community but it is gorgeous and very friendly. I lived there for like 10 months when we first moved here. I have nothing but good memories there. It was spectacular! We lived right by the water and I would walk down there in the afternoon and just sit and watch the waves crash.

I think any city by the water is good by me. I love the ocean! i love beaches and pebbles and sand. i guess cause I grew up in Bombay. It connects me back home.

Anyways, back to present - I wish I was out today. Sitting by the beach and eating hot dogs!

4 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh viki...you love the things I do too. I wish I was sitting by you eating hotdogs with everything on them...and drinking a diet Dr.Pepper. I love to watch and hear the sea crash against the rocks.

When I can't sleep...I turn the fan on to give me a breeze and I put on a cd...Sounds of the Sea. The water crash against the rocks and sea gulls sing in the distance...it works. Sigh.

laura b. said...

Ah, I would love to be on the beach eating hot dogs! Good call, Viki.

Anonymous said...

Spiky - i love the water! I actually cannot sleep without a fan on - no matter the temp outside.

Laura - Cant wait for summer!

Vi said...

The ocean is my favourite place of all time. Oh I miss it so!