Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost there.

So it is almost the last day here before year ends.
It seems like I will have to come in on the 28th but other than that we are almost there.

I have been waiting for today like you wont believe. I also had extra energy this morning to get out of bed. Normally, I have to kick myself out of bed - but today, it was sort of easier. I kept telling myself get up and get going and eventually I did.

Anyways, I am sort of excited to have a few days off. It will be nice to relax and just take it slow.

Of course, as I say this, I am well aware that I have yet to buy prezzies for J and get items for 24th dinner and 25th brunch party but that is easy enough, me thinks.

Okay, just finish this day and I will be okay.

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey babes...enjoy all of it. I hope you feel wonderful from here on out. Have a fabulous Christmas...it's actually your little one's first Christmas, you know. :D
Ciao babes.

laura b. said...

Enjoy your time off. I am looking forward to taking the first week of January off.

Vi said...

It gets easier when you start your second trimester. Have a great xmas hon!