Friday, May 25, 2007

the attitude!

Holy Mamma! the attitude.

My co-worker (the receptionist) has been giving me some attitude. Wow. I dont even know why.
I have been nothing but nice to her. I always ask her about her grandchildren, how was her day off, how do you feel?

And I get attitude all b/c I have to ask her to do some things for me. And I have to - cause its her job and cause I dont know who to cater food from....

This totally pisses me off.


Sorry for the rant. I have been ranting a lot lately. I promise it will stop.

2 comments:

Lala said...

Arg. You should just make a really big deal out of thanking her like, "OH.MY.GOD. you are so helpful, I don't know what this office would do without you - you really are amazing!" so she feels all uncomfortable and embarassed. Hee hee. BTW, guess what? I got waxed! It was pretty painful but great suggestion - thanks!

Viki said...

I am re-thinking the whole thanking her. I have had enough - I think its going to be polite-me but if crosses me - thats it - I no longer feel the need to be nice/polite to her esp. after the whole attitude and making my life suck for a day.....