Friday, May 18, 2007

I am in LOVE!

Yes I am!!!!!

I dont know with who or what - but I am!!!!

Well - okay maybe not really or maybe I am just in love with life again.

But who cares. You the feeling you have when you first fall in love? I have that feeling....

And I owe all to my therapy. I was walking home from my physiotherapist - it started to drizzle and I walked to the beach.

I sat there for like 30 minutes at max. It felt like I was there all day. It feels great! I feel awesome and owe to rain/beach therapy!

You should try it sometime!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

do you owe it to physiotherapy or the australian accent?

laura b. said...

I could use some beach therapy :-)

Viki said...

Yes, lb - everyone needs beach therapy.

I have been feeling lite as a cloud ever since.