Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sprain update: Oh no!

So you remember the sprain I have - yes, have. Its still sprained - very much in fact.

So three weeks into the sprain - I decided - I need to go to do Physiotherapy to get it to get better. So I go to the physiotherapist. I enter the office and give my details and was asked to wait for my physiotherapist.

I do. Only I hear an Australian accent. A male Australian accent. Yes, it seems innocuous enough. Only its not. Not for me.

As I sat there praying - 'oh god, not the Australian, will make a complete fool of myself, not the Australian, will not listen to anything he says cause I would be too busy taking in the accent, NOT the Australian, not the Australian'

Lo and behold, I get the Australian!

So then I tried really hard to actually listen to what he was saying rather than just listen to the accent - the whole hour I was listening so intently that I must have looked like an idiot to him.

I helped that he was not totally hot - he is cute in a geeky way.

Next Friday - I have to re-live this again. Oh, but I love the accent. Cant wait!

2 comments:

Just a toy said...

enjoy the accent it's the least you can do

Anonymous said...

Oh you bet I will!