Friday, May 25, 2007

Painting

So we moved out of the in-laws house in February.

We have to paint the basement we lived in - as we said we would. I still want to do it. I dont mind at all.

Here is what gets me - my mil has been nagging me in a very passive aggressive way to paint the basement. I dont mind the nagging so much as much as the passive-aggressiveness. I hate passive-aggressive people. I just hate it.

Its like you dont have to balls to come out and say what you really want - but you dont want to let it go either.

Anyhoo, this weekend is designated to be the painting basement weekend. It freaking sucks. I hate painting. It always seems like it will be a lot of fun but never is.

Oh well. Much rather get it done and over with.

1 comment:

laura b. said...

Painting is actually sort of hard work...my arms get tired! Still, once it is done it will be done and your mil will have to think of something new to passively aggressively pursue ;-)