Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend

Things I did this weekend....

Friday Night: Watched 'Bad Timing'. Amazing movie. Really good. Watch it!


Saturday
-

Went to change phone plans. That took 2 hours and $600. Yes, we dropped 600 on cell phones. But now I have an uber cool cell phone!

Then went to the pharmacy and had lunch.

Went to a car mall to test drive various cars. I have to say - this country continues to amaze me. First it was the shake-n-bake now the car mall. Its like a mall but with cars...hmmm...

Then went to the antique store and found some great furniture. Would cost us a whopping $1100 but would be well worth it!

Then watched episodes 4 and 5 of The Wire. Again really good series. If you like cop drama - but a little more gritty - watch it!

Sunday -
Mother's day extravaganza. Took MIL to brunch. Was good.

Then went shopping.

Came home.

Did laundry.

Snack time

Watched Little Children. I will now read the book just b/c the movie is so fantastic. Really watch it. Besides did you know that Patrick Wilson is h-h-h-hot!?

Monday Morning (yes, technically it is not weekend but whatever!)
Got attacked by a milk jug. Beware! I hear this has been happening more and more.

4 comments:

laura b. said...

I liked the movie Little Children with the hot Patrick Wilson...and the book is even better!

I will watch for vengeful milk jugs...

Viki said...

I am so going to read the book!

Lala said...

AHHHH! The Wire is so good! And so addictive!!!! I love Omar -he is the best tv character in ages!

Jennifer said...

have you seen hard candy? patrick wilson is in that too. yes he is hot and hard candy is a great movie so it is that much better.