Saturday, December 30, 2006

wtf?

I have anti J's family. Its cause they are the only ones I see and they are really getting on my nerves.

February cant come fast.

Anyways, his parents took off today. Wherever, I dont know and dont really care. The point is they are out. J's grandma was supposed to come over today. She was with her son and will now live with her daughter. She does this frequently - so its not a big deal. Anyway the moving from son's house to daughter's house takes about 8 hrs of driving.

So we knew she was coming. It was only me and J at home. Well, his sis was staying over. Sleeping for her night shift. J and myself were watching TV when the phone rings. I pick up the phone and its his sis. His sis who was sleeping upstairs. She called to say that there was someone at the door.

The fucking nerve. She called from her bed to tell me to open the freaking door. I am so angry I dont even know what to do. Anyways. I am going to lay it out to my mil. Just cause I can. This will be my revenge for the time she called me and complained about my parents for an hour.

I dont forgive poeple bad mouthing my parents that easily. This is going to be good.

Can hardly wait.

No comments: