Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nice

I dont like nice. I hate when people are being nice. Nice is an insult to any thinking human being.

Thats what I hate about being in Canada. People are too nice. Dont be.

Have the balls to say just what you want to say. It will save everyone sometime.

Yes, yes I know that you shouldn't always say what comes in your head but that doesnt mean that you should always be nice. NO

If you dont want something or dont like something - just say so. Dont be nice. Dont insult the intelligence of someone by being all PC. Have you ever thought that maybe you are doing that person a favour?

Use your brain - I mean dont go around telling people you hate them. That is being mean. But atleast say what's on your mind every once in awhile.

Have the courage to say no. Why is no such a hard word to use? Why cant we say no and not be mean - just express what is in our head?

No comments: