Thursday, December 14, 2006

Need a home

I need a home. I have been feeling blue lately. We have been thinking of moving out for awhile and we are apartment hunting but nothing comes our way.

Literally, all the places we have seen are somehow wrong. Either they are in an ok neighbourhood or they are plain flithy or just ugly.




I am not asking for a lot. I want a place that is clean, that is in a neighbourhood we can live in and is affordable. I mean you would think it would not be that hard.

Damn, I just need to leave the in-laws behind. You would think the universe would be on my side. I mean, I have put my time in, I have sacrificed more than I thought I was capable and you would think that after spending 5 years in the same house - I would be off the list. But no.

Every evening I have to take the bus home I dread. Dont get me wrong. My in-laws are mostly good. My MIL is a drama queen which puts me off every so often but they are good people. I just want a space of my own where I dont have to justify why I am eating my dinner before everyone else has.....

Really, you would think the universe is with me. Not really!

No comments: