Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dont know where to start....

Anger, frustration, joy, excitement, sadness...were all felt this weekend. I dont want to go into details but it all revolves around us moving out from J's parents' basement.

Yes, Violet - we decided it was time and we told the parents - needless to say they were pissed off. They think its b/c we want to abondon them - how can you tell they are indian parents?
Anyhoo - they were irritated and now are pissed off.

But I am still glad we are going. I, honestly, think it will be best for all involved. It will be good for J and myself, cause we can finally come home drunk and high (no, koolgurl you cant do that cause you are my sis and I wont let you get high w/ out me being there to supervise you) and not get judged.

And it will be good for the parents in question cause they will have time to do things their way. Enjoy themselves w/ out bothering that kids will be around.

Anyways, we just have to find a place.

As if its always that easy!

No comments: