Sunday, November 19, 2006

Music is life

I havent done much over the weekend - just lazing around, watched the Lions win the Grey cup and thats that.

Its been pouring buckets - like its crazy!
So the water has been undrinkable. The water was brown 2 days ago - now its milky....ummm tasty!

I have started my own business boiling water and filtering it. No one paid for all the work I did - yet they (the family) took all the bottles of clean water anyway. Umph! They were making fun of me - saying I was obsessed with clean water and so on. But they took all the water....what was that about?

Anyhoo - I am listening to 'Hommage aux Marquises' by the Gitano Family. It is this awesome piece of music that will literally change your life. It is simply beautiful. Get it and listen to it and you will know what music is.....really! It is simply the best.

No comments: