Sunday, November 12, 2006

To share...I have nothing

So I have nothing extraordinary to share....

Yesterday was Remembrance Day and I went to see the ceremony held at Victory Square.
I was awesome. There were so many veterans and so many people...all there to remember.

I never actually gave it much thought until yesterday.
I never grew up here so I really had no idea what they were remembering and why they were remembering.

But it was clear yesterday. We cannot and must not forget. Not only the World wars but all every other war....

It was nice.

However, you'd think that when they say 'Remember, and dont forget' - people would actually remember and not forget. Clearly not. We still have people fighting in Iraq and Canada has peacekeepers all over the world. Not only that, there are other countries that have soldiers deployed somewhere or the other....and to what end?

Anyways, this is my rant for the day......Dont Forget!

No comments: