Saturday, September 23, 2006

Too many stories - I dont feel like writing....

Maybe a small one.

So I have family in St. Louis, Missouri. St. Lunatics in the house! (I really doubt S and K would get that referance)
Anyways, called them today as it is part of my not being negative and trying to keep in touch with ppl that normally bug me.
Anyways - they were talking about taking a trip here and I was like nooooooooooooo
This has nothing to do with me being negative - its b/c they want to come here in the last week of November. My wedding anniversary is on Nov 25th and I would for a change like to go away somewhere. I havent done so in the past 7 years. But other than that - I would love for them to be here as it also my graduation that Thursday and it would be nice to have family around.

Of course, that brings me to my sil's question upon hearing about my grad ceremony - "Are your parents coming?" Now why in the whole wide world would she say that? She knows they are not coming - they are in India for christssake! They cannot come here - Bitch!
Anyways - thats my drivel (Yes a new word read it on some other blog)
Anyways must go - have to call San Fran and hear them complaining about me. Oh the joy of having an Indian family!

No comments: