Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am depressed.

I cant cry anymore. I just cant. I woke up crying at 5.30 in the morning. I went to bed with tears in my eyes. Before that, I was crying the whole evening. I cant cry.

I have too many battles to fight and none of them are winnable. And yes, I know what this is doing to jublet but I cant stop. I cant just switch it off.

I have work problems.
I have lawyer fees due to this.
With that, I have impending financial trouble.
My mil is driving me crazy with her baby shower plans.
J, wants the best for me but doesnt care about the shower.
J is worried about money and he is starting to get frustrated and it comes out in nasty ways.
My mom wont be able to come here b/c of my lack of funds.
I am going to have to move back to my inlaws due to the lack of money.
I am not going to be able to have the baby in my apmt - my haven.

I cant fight all of this. I just cant. I am not that strong. Even if I were, its not easy being pregnant.

I dont care about the shower anymore. I will dress up like a big fat pregnant chick and sit through whatever ceremony she has in mind. I just dont care. She always gets what she wants - she will get this one too.

I am going to finish this work whether it kills me. Because, I have been completely dependent on J and let me tell you - it doesnt do anything for your self-esteem. I will kill you from inside, when you know you cant earn any money. Fuck, its not even like I can take up part time job, who is going to give a part time job to a pregnant chick who cant stand too long, who looks tired all the time and is barely making it day by day?

I dont wish my troubles on anyone. It sucks being where I am.




Update - I have calmed down a bit since writing this.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Oh hon, the hormones of being pregnant magnifies everything! I'm glad you've calmed down a bit. Put a positive spin on the shower, lots of gifts for the baby you don't have to pay for! (As long as the mil forks out the bill for the party!)

laura b. said...

I agree with Vi, if mil wants a party it should be all on her plate. Money problems are awful...I've certainly been there.
I know it feels like the troubles will never end, but they will. You will come through it all.

Lala said...

Oh man, that does sound like a lot. Keep your chin up! When I feel shit, I buy myself something beautiful (but inexpensive) like a single flower or a delicious exotic fruit or some trinket from a bin at an antiques market and it makes me feel special like I am awesome and spoiling myself. This is maybe a good time to spoil yourself a bit ;)

Viki said...

Vi, Laura, Lala - thanks I needed that. I do think it was the hormones too. I am calm and yes, the shower will still be on but I dont have to pay for it! Plus, more stuff for the baby.
Money troubles, are well money troubles. I have been poor so its not a big deal - just the thought of moving out of my apmt is making me depressed. But my baby will have home and that is more important. I do feel good today.