Monday, January 07, 2008

oh my God!

Ok, so I am in week 13 and I still feel like shit!

Everyone I have talked to has told me it gets better. I dont see better at all. I am still always on the verge of throwing up, I am tired as freaking hell and my hormones are all over the place. To make this worse I now have killer headaches.

This is not better - it is worse!

I just want to feel a bit better. Really, is that too much to ask? I really want to curl up and sleep. Sleep all day until its time to give birth. I am getting battered here.

And on top of that, I have to keep J happy. I really just want to lock myself in a room and not come out until its July. I dont want to talk to anyone - cause no one gets it. I dont want to eat - cause I either feel like puking or get heartburn. I dont want sleep cause sleeping is not comfy. And now I am starting to worry about where this baby will sleep when it finally comes out.

Not to mention, I hate being at work. I just cant take it anymore. Just want a break. A break from everything and everyone. I want to be left alone to do what I want.

1 comment:

laura b. said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling so ill. Just think of the reward :-)
Aw, I don't mean to be glib, but really, it will be over before you know it.
I do sympathize.
signed, Five Timer - haha!