Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend

I saw the movie Heaven - its is really good. Very haunting.

I alo bought a $190 iron. The best you can find. Which makes me happy cause now I wont mind ironing that much!

I also got blamed for a breakin at my inlaws house. (Nobody got hurt, they stole the pressure washer and some tools). But I get the phone call Sunday morning, my mil on the line, asking me why did I not close the garage door yesterday when I left?
BTW - I came in at 1pm and left at 8, J was with me and when I came, the garage door was open.
When we left, my inlaws were outside chatting, true they could not see the garage but they were outside.
Of course I point this out and my mil says something to the effect of, "oh you should be more careful cause we are old and you should closed the door!" Then, of course in my true mil style, she says "oh, I am not blaming you but you need to be more careful"
I asked if anyone was hurt and what they took and then hung up. I am glad I dont live there anymore. I am done being the scapegoat for everything. Whateves!

3 comments:

Vi said...

I'm sorry, but forking out that kind of money STILL wouldn't want to make me iron! lol

Viki said...

Vi: LOL, oh, I hate ironing - but I have a new toy! And I will make full use of it!

laura b. said...

If that will make you iron, might as well enjoy it!
The in-law relationship can be very...tricky. Sounds like you keep your cool with them.